Graig Fatha Farm Wind Turbine
Support This Project
Thank you for supporting the Graig Fatha Farm wind turbine proposal. Please enter your details in the form below. You can add your own reasons for supporting the proposal in the free text box, or alternatively, please see below for some examples as to why this project deserves your support:
- The Graig Fatha Farm wind turbine will have an annual generation of over 7,900,000kWh. This will generate enough electricity to power over 2000 Welsh homes.
- The site has been shown to be suitable for wind by the turbines already in-situ in this area, and is therefore a good site to generate clean energy.
- The turbine will simply appear as a single addition to, and always in association with, the adjacent Mynydd Portref Wind Farm Extension, thus reducing any additional impacts.
- The proposed wind turbine at Graig Fatha Farm will save over 3000 tonnes of carbon each year, compared to the equivalent fossil fuel production.
- The turbine proposal has been shown to comply with all environmental considerations, and will therefore not have a significant impact on the environment.
- The development at Graig Fatha Farm will provide a significant community benefit to be used within the local area.
- The Graig Fatha Farm wind turbine is in line with national and local policy on renewable energy and sustainable development, and contributes to target reductions in carbon emissions and alternative energy requirements.