Community Energy projects
We have worked with a number of community projects to bring ideas to life and optimise the renewable energy opportunities
Developing a renewable project for your community can be very rewarding and offers a number of benefits including:
- Social: Have a bigger say in the way your community develops, how money is spent and where your energy is coming from.
- Environmental: Help reduce your community’s reliance on fossil fuels and cut your carbon footprint.
- Economic: In the right location, community renewable energy projects can be very financially rewarding delivering a range of economic benefits which can be split among local shareholders, divided among local investors or directed into a community fund for reinvestment into other community projects.
Funding your project
There are a number of ways to realise your community energy project:
- Share Offering: Issue a Community share offer to a specified local area to raise part (joint venture) or all of the required project finance.
- Joint Venture: Partner with CleanEarth and we will underwrite your project from the outset in exchange for an agreed stake in the completed project.
The First Step
A member of our team will visit you to discuss your community’s situation and help identify potential sites for development.
We will work with you from start to finish to ensure maximum community benefit.