Cleanearth design, build, operate and maintain biomass, Solar PV and wind turbine renewable energy installations throughout the UK and are looking for experienced and target driven sales executives to accelerate the growth of our commercial Solar PV (30kWp – 5MW) and Biomass business.
The successful executive will be required to identify their own leads as well as service those generated by our in house marketing team. Knowledge of local regional business and the renewable energy market plus experience of selling high value contracts will be a significant advantage.
The role includes an appropriate basic salary, attractive commission structure, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding position in a fast moving and established renewable energy Company then please get in touch.
Basic salary and attractive commission structure, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
- London (South East) Bristol (Wales and M4 corridor)
- Birmingham (West Midlands) Nottingham (East Midlands)
- North West (Liverpool / Manchester)
- Bristol (Wales and M4 corridor)
- Nottingham (East Midlands)
Develop and win commercial solar PV and biomass projects which achieve agreed financial targets
- Build and effectively manage a sales pipeline using CleanEarth’s CRM system by:
- Identifying potential customers which meet CE’s profile
- Acting on leads generated by marketing activity
- Visit potential customers to understand site characteristics and energy usage
- Work with technical colleagues to ensure most appropriate solution is presented to customers and is accurately costed
- Create and maintain the financial model to ensure each project delivers required financial return for CE
- Effective on-going communication with customers during the entire process: from planning to post installation
- Actively engage clients to provide referrals
- Regular reporting to senior management to provide progress updates and forecasts on installation capacity, revenue and profit margin
- Engage with groups that provide an effective networking opportunity which creates business opportunities
- Maintain a good understanding of relevant government regulations and renewable energy business best practice
- Educated to degree standard
- Results driven with commercial acumen
- Self-motivated with drive and ambition
- Well organised (time and workload)
- Willing to travel within the UK
To apply for one of our Commercial Manager opportunities, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org