Cleanearth have a number of 12 month placement opportunities available to undergraduates and postgraduate students looking for industry experience – many of whom progress to full time positions at Cleanearth.
Unfortunately, we will not consider internship applications for less than 6 months.
Successful applicants will gain a wide range of experience assisting the existing design and project delivery team across domestic, commercial and public sector contracts. Interns will be able to specialise in particular technologies of interest and will be given scope to work independently on individual projects throughout.
- Provide pre sales and after sales technical knowledge and consultation
- Generate technical domestic and commercial system design as part of a team and independently
- Assist with site assessments, planning and other areas of business development
- Degree qualified or undertaking a degree in Renewable Energy or associated area
- Renewable energy system design knowledge and experience
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Driving license
- Experience working within the renewable energy sector
For further information and to apply:
Please send a C.V. and formal covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Placement’ in the subject title.