Cleanearth are looking for an ambitious and experienced Solar PV Design Engineer for a growing pipeline, of 10kW to 5MW commercial roof and ground mounted solar photo voltaic installations. The successful engineer must have a minimum of two years relevant industry and project management experience.
- The role is to deliver PV system design for commercial roof top and ground mounted solar PV installations.
- Develop the design of Solar PV installation using AutoCAD
- Ensuring that all designs meet the technical, electrical and CDM regulations
- Must be able to provide project design, including equipment specifications
- Create designs including single line diagrams
- Must have working knowledge of PV system components and sizing methods including their specifications, cost, efficiency, code compliance,performance and reliability.
- Knowledge of safety features, grounding, disconnects, system testing and trouble shooting.
- Ability to creatively consider the cost reduction ideas and strategies.
- Assist with preparing and submitting DNO applications
- To provide support for commercial tenders and planning applications
- Ensure the quality of the design meets company standards
- To provide support to the Project Managers for both roof top and ground mounted projects when required.
- To prepare planning application drawings when required
- Carry out site surveys to check project feasibility and take all relevant measurements and information in order to prepare the final build designs
- Set up the monitoring system of the commissioned installations or support the team in doing this.
For further information and to apply:
To apply for our Solar PV Design Engineer opportunity, please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com